Facilities Support & Geotechnical
Our experience includes a diverse range of technical “facilities support” types of services. Tasks have included facility compliance inspections and various equipment testing activities. ENCON has remediation and follow-up building renovation experience, as well as some facility maintenance and small construction expertise. Our Staff has also provided technical personnel training services, upon request. ENCON has worked on projects for School Districts, Universities, City, State and Federal Agencies, as well as numerous private companies and contractors.
ENCON has provided geotechnical services for over thirty years to a wide variety of clients. Our Professional Staff takes pride in meeting the client’s needs and schedules within a reasonable budget. We understand the importance of having a consultant you can rely on. No matter the task, whether it be drilling in a remote site with loose sand and arroyos up in a rocky mountain, along a highly trafficked roadway inside a ponding area, between power-lines, or just a plain open flat surface, you can count on ENCON to get the job done.
- Shallow Foundations Designs
- Deep Foundations Designs
- Mats and Post-Tensioned Slabs
- Bearing Capacity Analysis
- Settlement Analysis
- Load Testing of Foundations
- Construction Inspection
- Failure Analysis and Remediation
ROADWAY SOIL SURVEYS & PAVEMENT DESIGN
- Street, Airfields, and Parking Lots
- Pavement Designs
- Soil Stabilization Analysis
- Construction Materials Specs.
- Pavement Failure Analysis and Remedation Design
SLOPE STABILITY & EARTHEN RETENTION SYSTEMS
- Earth Pressure Coefficients
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Shoring & Trench Safety Designs
- Retaining Wall-Gravity, Sheet Pile, Bulkhead, etc.
- Compliance Inspections
- Remediation & Renovation
- Construction and Maintenance
- Personnel Training